I am having problems trying to get electricity readings with a Fluksometer v3 on a single phase system with 1 clamp (100a). I am in the UK.
I have the clamp attached to one of the 2 x live feed cables to my electricity meter (I have tried both live cables which are clearly marked as such) with the clamp sensor connected to port 2 (I originally connected to port 1 but this didn't work so am trying to rule out possible causes).
I can see some values on the gauges page under port 2 but no watts figure and the 5 amp reading is too low for the whole house.
I am not seeing any readings on the Flukso Electricity dashboard but have confirmed that the electricity sensor is registered.
There are no issues with WiFi access (I Ssh'd in to open the wireless firewall on port 80 so that I dont have to keep unplugging the device from my garage to change the config).
This should be so simple, I almost feel embarrassed that it has beaten me ;-)
The odd thing is that I setup a 2nd Fluksometer v3 in the kitchen to monitor pulses from my water meter and this is working great.