I cannot get valid data from the Flukso device with curl.
The wan IP address is 192.168.1.2. I have set up an Ad-hoc wifi network with my laptop. Firewall rule is adapted, and I can see the homepage of the Flukso device via WAN from my laptop.
Json/REST API is enabled in the web configuration panel.
The first sensor is connected to the sensor1 slot with a clamp measuring a running 230v device. (one phase)
When I try to get data from Flukso device via curl from my laptop, I can see the following response :
- curl -v "http://192.168.1.2:8080/sensor/e2e0271b0836aa95ddf101887a9e81e4?version=1.0&interval=minute&unit=watt"
- * About to connect() to 192.168.1.2 port 8080 (#0)
- * Trying 192.168.1.2... connected
- > GET /sensor/e2e0271b0836aa95ddf101887a9e81e4?version=1.0&interval=minute&unit=watt HTTP/1.1
- > User-Agent: curl/7.22.0 (i686-pc-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.22.0 OpenSSL/1.0.0e zlib/1.2.5 c-ares/1.7.5 libidn/1.22 libssh2/1.2.9
- > Host: 192.168.1.2:8080
- > Accept: */*
- < HTTP/1.1 200 OK
- < Content-Type: text/plain
- < Transfer-Encoding: chunked
- * Leftovers after chunking: 5 bytesConnection #0 to host 192.168.1.2 left intact
- * Closing connection #0
I observed "* Leftovers after chunking: 5 bytes", but I don't have any idea to identify the root cause of the problem.
Can you help me ?
Does anyone observed this issue before ?