Pix show a sudden jump early in the morning of about 22,000litres.
Bart..any ideas what may of happened? Can you adj the graph to bring it down in line again?
Cumulative water usage.
Bazz, my one is fine - no spikes.
but on PVoutput I've notice huge spike on daily:
http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b503/Molari1/WaterDaily_zpsb15355fb.gif for last 2 days.
BTW: On PVoutput what unit are you using? (L per min, L per Day, M3 per year)
Check your month graph please.
Im using l/day on pv output BUT it reads wrong (3000litres a day ahem.
Same though as l/day on this site which I reckon is wrong (3000L)as if you go to cumulative its correct at about 280L.
I did another post re this but didnt get any answers that confirmed mine.
I just checked today and my readings are now like yours. All wrong. Some days the daily sum is multiplied by 100 some by 50. On PVoutput I think it has something to do with the l/day vs l/min. I have l/min giving me some funny numbers of over 10,000. Going to try now L/day.
The only thing that is fine for me is the cumulative water usage on Flukso site.
Can you have a look on Flukso site Month graph 8/9th July
Sorry, on 8-9 July my water was not working.
Anyone else ?? :( Bart
What probe did you use to hook up the water meter to the FLM?
Just a plain reed . Hasn't been touched. No electronics.
Water has been working ok until it jumped.
Same here - plain reed directly connected to FLM - no other components.
Not to me :( Gone veeery quiet ?
Could it be the infamous 'bad contact' which caught me once and resulted in an enormous spike in gas consumption. It was caused by a loose contact: one of the sensor wires was stuck in the small space behind the screw in the connector on the Flukso. The screw was tightened all the way down but the wire sat loose behind (and not underneath) the screw so the readings 'bounced'. Just my 2 eurocents - JG
Yes, but in this case it is happening to two people that are 2000km apart at the same time...
Checked the connections too. Im guessing it would of showed bounce not just a BIG jump.
Carl, can you adjust the graphs to drop in line with the earlier reading?
@fafot Looking at your flukso.net screenshot of the cumulative water usage you pointed to in a previous comment, your FLM's sensor did not register a consumption spike. PVoutput did. So it's likely related to how they processed the readings coming from flukso.net. If this particular artefact keeps occurring, you should contact them. The flukso.net graphs and PVoutput use the same data source (=API).
@bazzle Your FLM did register a consumption spike. As mentioned by @jgysenbergs, this can indeed (and most likely) be due to a loose contact, repeatedly triggering the sensor input port on the FLM. The internal sensor counter will thus increase rapidly, resulting in the spike you mention. Should not happen again once you've secured the contacts. If it does, a faulty reed element might also be the cause.
@Icarus - Tx you are right! It must be a PVoutput problem in my case.